Engineer jobs currently open for 5 positions, please find below for details. This engineer job vacancy is open to external applicants. Please be note that all applications will be proceed thru the company recruitment portal.
Engineer Jobs in AK Steel376 – Process Engineer EGL South Processing
– To provide the technical expertise necessary to investigate, test, evaluate, and monitor Electrogalvanizing Line operations, to assure operating procedures necessary to meet quality and customer expectations.
– Provide technical know-how for proper production of zinc electroplated, flat-rolled steel, and assure it satisfies customer requirements.
– Provide technical expertise in process requirements for the development of new products, evaluation of modified or new products, and evaluation of modified or new operating procedures.
– Initiate process changes and determine effectiveness.
– Collaborate with Department Manager, Operations, Maintenance, Electronic Repair, Process Computing, etc. to assure expedient flow of information and assure open communications.
– Assist in the development of departmental quality, productivity, and yield objectives by providing technical expertise concerning operations and equipment.
– Provides management and technical know-how to investigate and solve safety, quality, production, and cost variance problems, and provide root cause analysis and issue corrective action.
– Evaluates operating procedures and recommends changes to improve product integrity.
– Develop, implement, and track the results of Continuous Improvement projects.
– Interacts with process engineers from various upstream and downstream units to assure expedient communication.
– Other duties as assigned.
– A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
– Demonstrated technical abilities based on experience.
– Knowledge in coating line operations is preferred.
– Strong data analysis skills.
– Ability to utilize Microsoft Office (Excel/Access/Word/PowerPoint).
– Excellent written and oral presentation skills required for communication to various audiences.
– Must possess an awareness of general maintenance and electronic procedures, safety, and cost analysis.
– Must be capable of handling multiple tasks.
Engineer Jobs Buzzi Unicem USA – Process Engineer
– Schedule, supervise and take part in process flow studies for all production systems; plan, design, coordinate and schedule process-flow improvement projects; and train and support plant personnel in process flow activities
– Work closely with Night Plant Supervisors, Maintenance Planner, and Automation Engineer to address process flow concerns, minimizing downtimes; develop and implement regular system flow analysis programs; and prepare process flow materials and services contracts
– Analyze equipment shutdowns and make recommendations for operational and control changes, and follow up on the implementation of agreed-upon changes
– Ensure adherence to the Company’s plant rules for conduct, health and safety, and environmental issues by supervised personnel; and administer appropriate disciplinary actions for violations
– On-call for covering plant needs, both routine and emergency needs as required, and fills in for Production Manager as necessary
– Conduct or attend weekly safety meetings; inspect the department daily for unsafe working conditions and equipment to aid in reducing on-the-job injuries and to eliminate lost time accidents
– Supervise contractors on production department projects; maintain records of costs on all process control project work
– Ensure work orders required by operations and safety inspections are provided to Maintenance planner
– BS in Engineering or technical discipline
– At least two years in operations in the cement preferred, but not required
– Familiarity with operational aspects of the Cement Industry
– Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build consensus and confidence
– Self-starter and inquisitive by nature
– Able to develop long-term solutions for repair and maintenance problems
– Solid computer skills
– Working knowledge of Environmental, Safety, and Health, and company policies
– Requires physical dexterity and strength to lift heavy objects and to move through close areas
– Physical environment is in the plant – dusty, noisy and potentially hazardous
– Requires travel, with some extended periods away from home facility to work with other facilities
Engineer Jobs Corteva Agriscience – Unit Engineer
– Monitors the plant daily to understand how the plant is running
– Actively looks for ways to improve the productivity of the plant
– Works daily with operations, maintenance, and other technical plant resources
– Monitors lab data to understand how the plant is running
– Participates on plant teams, such as the Operations Team and the EHS&S Team
– Participates on project teams to make improvements and changes
– Keeps track of and reports asset utilization
– Participates in monthly and annual environmental reporting
– Participates in the Facilitation and implementation of the Global Root Case Analysis process to include the application of the cause and effect – methodology in all areas where reliability opportunities are identified and where the RCA triggers are met.
– Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, prefer chemical or mechanical engineering
– Occasional off-hour and weekend support is required for planned outages and unplanned events.
– Staff on-call responsibility is a requirement of this role
– Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Good interpersonal skills are required.
– Must have strong multi-tasking, problem-solving, and time management skills.
– Demonstrate leadership skills – inspire others and lead them through influence.
– A self-starter who can identify, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks.
– Able to work within an empowered team environment.
– A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Engineer Jobs GEA Group – Application Engineer
– Support R&C sales teams on customer meetings (online and in-person)
– Review customer RFQ documents to accurately specify and price system components
– Prepare initial process designs and interface with other GEA departments to create submittal drawings to supplement proposals.
– Write technical system descriptions for proposals
– Interface with vendors to determine the appropriate components to include in a system
– Create detailed cost calculations for systems
– Support process commissioning at customer sites as required
– Attend technical meetings and seminars as requested
– Contribute to team effort by completing all tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
– Mechanical or chemical engineering degree or equivalent experience required
– 2-5 years relevant liquid process engineering experience (preferably beverage)
– Basic knowledge of sanitary/hygienic processing
– Capable of functioning with minimum supervision independently and within a team environment
– Ability to work safely in industrial environments
– Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time, potentially over weekends if required
– Must be detail-oriented
– Must possess good English language communication, verbal and written
– Must possess good interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
– Knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) is required and highly suggested to have basic knowledge in other MS products (Project, Visio, SharePoint)
Engineer Jobs Hytrol Conveyor Co – Industrial Engineer
Essential Job Functions:
– Work with shop floor employees to identify areas for improvement
– Develop processes to improve flow in manufacturing
– Work with Focus Factory management to implement and complete cost saving projects
– Research equipment related to capital improvements
– Create standard processes
– Control of manpower, direct and indirect
– Implement LEAN manufacturing methodology in process
– Ensure adherence to established company policy and process, being an advocate for change and innovation to continuously improve
Required and Preferred Qualifications: Technical degree required in such disciplines as Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent, plus 3 to 8 years of manufacturing experience. Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, 3D design software (NX, Inventor, SOLIDWORKS, etc.), database software, and simulation software is a plus.